foto via 21-thechronicle
Si lo so sono ripetitivo…sarà che mi piace?
via Stages Cycling.
Stages Cycling makes the StageONE in 14 models to address road, mountain, track, cycle cross, downhill, and BMX
-Claimed accuracy is within +/-2 percent.
-weighs just 20g
-with no holes or structural changes required
-it transmits data via both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart protocols (Garmin’s GPS units, Iphone 4s
-battery life is more than 200 hours (CR2032 battery is easily replaceable at home)
-StageONE is completely manufactured in the United States (exception of the circuit boards, which are currently printed in Taiwan)
m’attizza parecchio…….costo, semplicità di gestione.
- Hollowgram SI SL (pre-2012, road/mtn power meter only)
- Hollowgram SI SL2 road
- Hollowgram SI SL2 mountain
- Hollowgram SI road
- Hollowgram SI mountain
- Dura-Ace 9000, power meter; complete crankset
- Dura-Ace 7900, power meter; complete crankset
- Ultegra 6700, power meter; complete crankset
- 105 5700, power meter
- Dura-Ace Track, power meter
- XTR, power meter
- XT, power meter
- Saint, power meter
- X9 GXP, power meter; complete crankset (Compatible with X7, X9, X0, XX [166mm Q model], and many other Truvativ
- X9 BB30, power meter; complete crankset
- Rival OCT GXP, power meter; complete crankset (Compatible with Apex, Rival, Force, Red, Truvativ Omnium (track), and many other Truvativ models)
no Campagnolo models….